The Company has several corporate governance practices in place that are formally embodied in corporate governance policies and codes adopted by the Board (Policies). The aim of the Policies is to ensure that the Company is effectively directed and managed, that risks are identified, monitored and assessed and that appropriate disclosures are made.
In preparing the Policies, the Directors considered the ASX Principles of Corporate Governance and Best Practice Recommendations (Recommendations). The Directors incorporated the Recommendations into the Policies to the extent that the Recommendations were appropriate, taking into account the Company’s size, the structure of the Board, its resources and its proposed activities.
- Corporate Governance Plan
- Corporate Governance Statement 2019
- Schedule 1 – Code of Conduct
- Schedule 2 – Securities Trading Policy
- Schedule 3 – Performance Evaluation Policy
- Schedule 4 – Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Schedule 5 – Risk Management Policy
- Schedule 6 – Policy on Selection Appointment and Rotation of External Auditors
- Schedule 7 – Shareholder Communications Strategy
- Schedule 8 - Diversity Policy
- Schedule 9 - Anti-Bribery Policy
- Schedule 10 - Nomination & Remuneration Committee Charter
- Schedule 11 - Audit Committee Charter